Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In the words of our most feared and despised Celine Dion: A New Day Has Come

Personally I am more than a little disturbed by my choice of reference to begin this post, but I had to go with my first thought, and my first thought was an annoying one. The good news is: Beardy and Indie is getting... I was going to say a facelift, but its effects will be more akin to gastric bypass surgery. Not that we're getting slowly smaller and greyer (as in the case of Mikey Robbins), but we're changing our metaphorical "lifestyle" rather than our metaphorical "appearance". I'm probably not making this any clearer (but thankyou anyway creative writing degree and thankyou too communications degree - I'm almost sure at least one of you will come in handy later on). What I'm saying is: we're getting some focus and starting afresh as a music and street blog. We still might tend towards lengthy rhyme games and James Van-Der-Beek mud slinging matches, but we want to be able to tie it in to one central theme and I think for Steph and I the logical topic is music. So, I look forward to telling you all about my most recent musical discoveries and also to showing you some fine fine beardwork. And NOW to a cashiers meeeting, most esteemed of all meetings that ever were orchestrated in a discount supermarket.

xoxoxox

B

No comments: